Friday, April 25, 2008

stormy weather

there's an electricity buzzing in the air...the sky is a swirling mess of grays and deep blues...

positively stormy.

and yes, I love it! there's something about the onset of stormy weather that is downright exciting...and awfully inspiring ;)

and apparently, I'm not the only crafty individual who finds inspiration in forces of nature...

Pretty amazing, right?

Oh! Leelee's lovely 'Stormy Bracelet' has me craving some Iolite! Stunning...and doesn't it capture the energy of a good storm? I think I'm in love ♥

A lighthouse on a stormy sea...gorgeous and incredibly moving...to say the very least! A gorgeous Giclee by an incredibly talented artist. You just have to check Ave Hurley Illustrations out...seriously.

Gorgeous hues, hand-dyed & spun by Yummy Yarn, has me itching to pull out my crochet hooks! Yarn that is stormy and lovely...doesn't get much better than that!

The 'Ion Necklace' is so super pretty...well, I just don't even know what to say. Equilibria certainly has a way with gems...I'm in awe ;)

Cutest little angry cloud. EVER. Komodokat has hooked me with this one...I smile everytime I see him!

And then there's 'Hold On Mr. Squirrel'...the cutest little mini print by one of my favorite artists, HushMouse. You really can't help but smile :)

Inspired yet?

0 comments: