Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Labor Day...and all that Jazz ;)

While I've definitely been demoted to bad, BAD crafter lately...I am quite happy to report that well, I've gone on a bit of a supply buying binge *gulp* So be on the lookout for new goodies (destash-y vintage supplies as well!) to be making their grand debut in the coming weeks...

What else is new? Not all that much...still packing, still moving, still hot as hell here in Chicago! But I have a feeling fall weather is going to sneak up on us, and with a vengeance. And of course, cooler weather inspires all sorts of new things (and my poor sewing machine has been begging and pleading for some attention)...so we'll see where that goes.


Today is the last day of my Etsy Moving Sale...so if you've been eye-ing something, hurry up and make your purchases! I've had a serious itch to re-model my little corner of Etsy...

Happy Labor Day!

1 comments:

Andrea said...

your earrings are so pretty!
Visit Only the Best of Etsy!