Sunday, May 25, 2008

Crazy Crazy Crazy

I was looking at my shop a few days back...and well, I felt kinda...bored.

Don't get me wrong, I worked really hard to fill my little corner of Etsy up with fun earrings. I love every pair I made...hell, I even stole a couple for myself that didn't sell quick enough! But, well...yeah, there's that boredom thing.

I have new ideas! Different designs I want to try! Colors, shapes, patterns, OH MY! And while I love my old designs...I don't want them to get lost in the shuffle.

Soooooo..........

All the earrings still sitting in my shop are on sale! 20% off til Sunday, June 1st. Everything is all set...the prices are all adjusted...they're waiting for you to go and snatch them up ;)

What are you waiting for? Happy Shopping!


3 comments:

hy said...

good luck with your sale!
xo
mary jane

Jaimee McClellan said...

I love the new earrings and the old ones...I'm never bored browsing your shop! I'm going to check out your sale right now :)

Paul Sears said...

What are your thoughts on Etsy? I've been thinking about posting some of my photography there, but I want to learn more about it first. Is it easy or time consuming? Expensive or cheap? Pros and cons? Any insight you could provide would be helpful. Thanks!! :)