Monday, May 5, 2008

dragonfly

Dragonflies bring Enlightenment.

They represent the powers of light and transformation, and the ability to see through illusion. They bring prosperity and harmony. The dragonfly, as a totem, teaches skillful action while maintaining a free and joyful sense of being.


Symbolism in Culture


Why this interest in dragonflies, you ask...?

I saw one at work today! Ok, so I've never seen one before...and I certainly never expected to. But I snuck out for a quick break today, it was such a nice day out, and as I sat there with a cup of tea (staring off into space), one nearly whacked me right in the head.


So the whack in the head wasn't so cool. But the dragonfly was! Made my whole day...

Happy Monday ;)

1 comments:

AuntDsHandcrafts said...

Gorgeous dragonfly earrings :)