Friday, May 2, 2008

mug-tastic

Another week nearing completion...where the heck did it go? I could have sworn it was just Monday! hmmm.

Well, anyway...as I sit here, big, old, chipped mug of tea in hand...I thought I'd share some of what I've been coveting this morning.

My ode to mugs.


A simple 16 oz. mug, coppery red & cool gray, created by CyrusthePotter. Drool-worthy. Wouldn't my morning cup of tea look nice in there??? hmmm...

His and Her Coffee Cups, by AlinaHayes. I LOVE the handles on this super sweet pair!

A sweet as can be Red Heart Mug, lovingly created by LynnCardwellPottery. Gorgeous and very, very tempting.

Red & White Ceramic Mug, by GinaDeSantis. Doesn't it look like lipstick on the rim? haha, it would drive my mother nuts...which of course means, I LOVE IT! Well, I love it cause it's really, super pretty, too...

This gorgeous Sienna Mug, by ElmStudios, was the inspiration behind it all. I do think I may need this mug.

I get a kick out of Jusmare's Pine Hollow Mugs! Coolest thing EVER. If I had a rustic little cabin in the woods somewhere...yeah, I'd so have these! Of course, if I close my eyes, I can pretend I'm in a rustic little cabin...

Kinda makes you wanna buy some new stoneware, right? Hey, with all that coffee (or tea) does for you...shouldn't you spoil it a little? Indulge! Buy a mug ;)

0 comments: