Sunday, March 23, 2008

happy easter!

Hey, wasn't it just Halloween?

So I'm selling consignment pieces in a holistic-y 'mind, body, spirit' store here in the Chicagoland area. Fun stuff, huh? Yeah, I thought so, too! Hehe...the only problem is that the jewelry I sell there is a bit different than what I sell in my shop on Etsy. More gemstones rather than vintage lucite & glass...finer metals rather than the brass & copper I so love...higher priced (not only on the actual finished product, but on the supplies needed for said finished product *gasp!*) So a lot of my attention has been there lately...

But somewhere in the midst of the crazy gold-filled, sterling silver world I've been tossed into, I've FINALLY put some time aside to focus on some new creations for the shop...yay!

Ahh...lucite...bliss

And yes, lol, some gemstones slipped into the mix. Gorgeous Rainbow Moonstone....soooooo super pretty. But hey, it was inevidable, right?!?!

Happy Easter!

1 comments:

EtsyBlabbler said...

Beautiful earrings!