Tuesday, March 18, 2008

ohmygosh...!

So needless to say, I've been off in my own little world lately. Busy as can be...

But I stole a few minutes today, and a huge cup of tea, and escaped to my little nook to peruse Etsy for a bit.

...ah, bliss...

So anyway, when I got around to peeking into my own shop for a minute, I realized OHMYGOSH...I surpassed the 100 items sold milestone! woohoo!

I laughed, I cried, I danced...I hugged my dog ;)

When the heck did that happen? And how did I not notice how close I was? I have to say, of course, that I'm absolutely thrilled...and yeah, kinda proud of myself, lol. I'm super happy and incredibly motivated...200 sales, here I come!

hip-hip-HOORAY!

2 comments:

able mabel said...

Wow! That is so awesome! Congratulations! Hope to join you in the 100 Sales Club soon!

I'm A Bloggin Momma! said...

Congradulations!! I can't wait until I get 100 sales! How do you take a screen shot? I always wondered how to do that?