Tuesday, March 4, 2008

yay!

So I was wandering around Etsy...treasury hunting...when I saw one of those coveted little gold stars...I'm in a treasury! yaaaaaaay!

It's all about Etsy and Indiepublic (hence the title Etsy + Indiepublic) and showcases the crazy talent of some very awesome Etsy artists...and then there are my earrings, smack dab in the middle! (well, middle and left a bit, lol)

Pretty neat, huh?

Butterfly Mosaics was the genius behind this very lovely treasury...she has an incredibly cute shop on Etsy herself...you absolutely HAVE to check out her button bouquets!

A very nice surprise on this way too cold Tuesday evening ;)

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Congrats! It's always exciting to find yourself in a treasury. :)

Leslie said...

Way to go! Wow your blog is oober cute!! i like the colors!!

TexasTesla said...

How awesome! It's a great feeling to know someone else likes your stuff too. :-)

Adriann said...

Congrats to you!

BTW-- I have two blogs. This one is personal and the other is for Etsy.

http://www.nnairdas.blogspot.com

I get confused sometimes, running 2 blogs and all.