Saturday, March 1, 2008

Pink

Time for some color therapy ♥

Indulging in a fit of Friday night boredom, I found myself aimlessly wandering around the internet...tea in hand, dog in lap. Well, I stumbled upon (yes, quite literally stumbled) a great blog post about the meanings of color. So I took one of my favorite (and most often used) colors...PINK...and checked out what it meant...

♥ PINK ♥

Pink is the color of universal love. Pink is a quiet color. Lovers of beauty favor pink. A pink carnation means “I will never forget you”.
Pink is a combination of red and white. The quality of energy in pink is determined by how much red is present. White is the potential for fullness, while red helps you to achieve that potential. Pink combines these energies. Shades of deep pink, such as magenta, are effective in neutralizing disorder and violence. Some prisons use limited deep pink tones to diffuse aggressive behaviour.Pink provides feelings of caring, tenderness, self-worth and love, acceptance, calm feelings, to neutralize disorder, relaxation, acceptance, contentment.Pretty cool, huh? I always knew there was a good reason to like pink! I mean aside from being obnoxiously girly... The best things in life truly are pink ;P

Wanna check out your own favorite color? Check out the original post here!

1 comments:

TexasTesla said...

How fun! Those would be great descriptions to add to a listing now and then.