Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Rare Bird Finds...and other such exciting news

First off...let me apologize for becoming an absentee blogger! Did ya ever just need a wee little break? Well, I certainly did...and am feeling much MUCH better for it ;)

So now, I'm getting back in the swing of things (thankfully) and new earrings are finally getting made...

Fun, huh? Yeah...I thought so, too! They're my little ode to summertime...ah, summer.

I should also mention that I'm being featured as the 'Deal of the Day' over at Rare Bird Finds! How exciting is that?!?! Now, you may be thinking to yourself...'oh, that's cool. ummm, errr, ugh, but what does that mean for me?'

Well, if you pop on over to their site, you'll find that for the entire day (until 11:59pm PST), customers are entitled to 30% off in my shop! On anything? Yes, anything!

Feel like shopping? Go for it! Just mention 'Rare Bird Finds' in the notes to seller box and wait for a revised invoice. Don't want to wait? Feel free to pay right away and I'll send a refund (via Paypal) ASAP! Neither of those options floatin' your boat? Then simply contact me prior to ordering and let me know what earrings you're desperately longing for...and I'll revise the item price for ya! All these options, I know...but still pretty darn simple ;)

Well, it's a nice almost spring-like day outside...so I'm gonna go and enjoy it! Have fun, kiddies ;)

8 comments:

femputer said...

Those earrings are really cute! :D

TexasTesla said...

Very pretty! And how great to be featured!

Anonymous said...

Those earrings are adorable and your heart background is so cool!

OMB said...

The earrings are beautiful!!!
Your blog is cute too!!!

woolies said...

great shop! Wish I had some free cash to go SPEND it!!!

Handcrafted by LaMar said...

Love the rare finds. Your blog looks great like the hearts in the background...

Rosebud Collection said...

Really lovely earrings..fun blog.

John said...

Your earrings are truly stunning !