Thursday, February 14, 2008

mmm...CAKE!


Yesterday was my birthday (yaaaaay!) and like a big kid, I needed a birthday cake and presents and all that jazz. Thankfully, my parents are always more than happy to oblige ;)

What did I do on my 24th birthday? Shopped, of course! lol...I went a bit crazy on Etsy...I'll have to show you guys all my goodies later on.

So. Much. Fun.

Well, as I sit here, enjoying my very low-key valentine's day...I should probably throw in that I updated the shop today! Tons of new goodies (and by tons, I mean six new pairs) are now available...so whatcha waitin' for? Go check 'em out!

Jezabel's Jewels

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Birthday cakes have no age limit. Yours looks so yummy.

Shannon said...

Ooh, a birthday with Etsy shopping sounds like fun! You'll have to share what you got. :)

Unknown said...

happy birthday!