Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Super Quiet.

It's been really super quiet around here the last few days. Hear that? Yup, those are crickets.

..............................

But it's ok, I suppose...we all need a little peace and quiet every once in a while. So while I sit here, waiting for my new supplies to get here (I'm soooooo impatient, lol), I'll grab a little bit of bragging time ;)

Over this past weekend, Etsy featured not one, but TWO, of my treasuries on it's front page! Cool, right? The first one was a treasury west spot I grabbed. Electric blue & plum. Yummy, huh?

It was entitled 'Spifferiffic'...and while I was thrilled to have my treasury up on the front page, filled with some of my favorite Etsy finds...most of them sold right out from under me! lol ;P

The handblown glass creamer in the middle by rivulettecraft is soooooo on my wishlist! I'm telling ya, I'm buying it one of these days! What the heck am I gonna do with a handblown glass creamer? Ummmmm....does it matter?!?!

So while I was absolutely thrilled about that, imagine my surprise to see another one up on the front page two days later! (Yippee!)

This other one was a lot less colorful...but strikingly beautiful (well, at least I thought so!) It was entitled 'Life' with a subtitle of 'in shades of grey'.

This one was sooooo much fun to put together...you would believe how many tones & textures of grey there are!

So there you have it...my Etsy front page glory ;)

Well, I'm off to enjoy my quiet...but I have to say, I'm gonna cross my fingers that it doesn't last for too long. I like being busy! Someone, quick...send me to the post office!!!

2 comments:

Amy Yang said...

Those treasuries are AWESOME! No wonder they wound up on the front page. Great job!

tabitha said...

yay! congrats on getting on front page