Sunday, February 17, 2008

No Day But Today

So for my birthday, a good friend of mine (who knows how crazy I am for anything Broadway) took me to see Rent at the Cadillac Theater in Chicago...one of the perks of living near the city ;)

Needless to say, I was beyond ecstatic! I've known the ENTIRE soundtrack to Rent since I was in 8th grade, lol. It really was an experience...ohmygosh, I love the theater! I had to stop myself from singing along, hehe ;)

An awfully liberal play for a conservative like me, he preached to me the WHOLE ride there...lol, but what can I say, I just LOVED it! And I'll be singing 'No Day But Today' and 'La Vie Boheme' for the next week...

Aside from that, though...I've been crazy earring lady this past week. Seriously...I just keep making them ;) I've been having a blast with different colors and textures, not to mention my newfound obsession with oxidized copper. Well, the good thing about that is that now my shop is absolutely packed!

It's been a delightfully lazy Sunday...and we're having amazingly warm (yet very VERY wet) weather here in Chicago...so I suppose I'm off to open up a window or something. I just can't wait for spring! Cabin fever in the extreme...

** Just wanted to throw in here (many hours after the fact) that this post is edited cause of this damn Chicago weather! lol...it WAS warm earlier today...now it's back to being cold and ucky. Argh...I can't wait for May! **

1 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

What a fantastic birthday present! Lucky you...