Sunday, February 10, 2008

Flying By...

Ohmygosh...is it Sunday already? sheesh!

Well finally...after a loooooong week of waiting for supplies...I FINALLY got some in and started making up some new stuff! yaaaaaaaay! I got some new shamrock-y charms that I'm really loving. There's something about brass...so nostalgic...and oh so romantic!

With a little bit of mother of pearl and some awesome emerald green chrome diopside, I think it makes a lovely set ;)

I also got a pair of sterling silver shamrocks listed. Oh, and some new destash...so I've been a busy girl today (bout time, right?!?!)

Oh, and guess what? My 'Clustery Clouds on a Blustery Day' earrings were featured in this incredibly lovely treasury by FantasticPlastics! It's entitled 'Sweetest Stuff Since Sliced Bread' and it's all teal-y and GORGEOUS! Oh, and did I mention it is super pretty?

I'm all about the teal/greenish-blue lately...so I was quite happy! If you clickity-click on the picture...you'll get a nice zoomy shot of all the lovely pieces featured...absolutely droolworthy ;)

Who put together this fantastic treasury? FantasticPlastics, of course! An awesome new shop on Etsy...all of their items are crocheted using recycled plastic bags. Seriously, it's awesome and completely earth-friendly! If you haven't checked it out already...what the heck are you waiting for?


Ok, well I start playing with my new copper findings tomorrow...so until then...HAPPY SUNDAY!

0 comments: