Friday, February 15, 2008

♥ SALE ♥

Hi All...quick post (cause my brain is moving a million miles per second this morning...too much tea for me, lol!)

I'm running a sale over at the shop this weekend...yay, right?!?! I figure, it's that icky part of winter where you just want it to be over...and it's cold and there's cold frozen snow on the ground (at least in my neck of the woods)...so why not indulge in some shopping?

So here's my deal...

This weekend only (Friday, 2/15 - Sunday 2/17 Midnight EST), I'm offering 20% off all jewelry purchases (sale items included...but sorry, no destash) ♥

Yup, 20% off...sweet deal, right?

All you have to do is shop til ya drop...checkout...and either wait for a revised invoice to reflect the discount -OR- go ahead and pay and I'll refund ya!

So go ahead and indulge in some mid-winter shopping!

Etsy
Buy Handmade
JezabelsJewels

0 comments: