Monday, February 18, 2008

Drifting off to sleep...at 4pm???

I'm sooooooo tired today! Which is kinda odd considering I haven't done much of anything, lol. I actually took a tiny little cat nap on my laptop today! (I'm talking passed out cold, out like a light) Sheesh...I think it's these dreary winter days we've been having.

Well, I did finish up some earrings (before I zonked out that is). I'm all sorts of in love with these great little lucite flower beads I have. Ya know how when spring hits and a few warm days pop up...and suddenly everyone is out with strollers and walking dogs and what not. And it's like, out of NOWHERE there are leaves on the trees and flowers everywhere? Yeah, these remind me of that ;)

I actually have a few different color flowery beads like this listed in the shop. While the others are on copper though, these lovelies are accented with brass.

If these guys stick around long, I'll be shocked...they're just way too pretty!

7 comments:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Those earrings are adorable!

I hear ya on dozing off. I'm really ready for sunshine and some real color outside!

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

I adore those earrings..and everything else in your shop!

Rocki Adams said...

Those are absolutely adorable! ♥'em

Annie Howes said...

What beautiful photos you have of your gorgeous jewelry. Thanks for sharing your blog link!

Annie
http://anniehoweskeepsakes.blogspot.com

Grizzly Mountain Arts said...

I love these! Very nice blog!

Jacqui said...

Thanks for the comment. I love the photos you take of your earrings. Oh and I've added you to my blogroll!
Jacqui

monamigreetings said...

they're goreous! And just in time for spring!

thanks for visiting my blog :)