Wednesday, February 6, 2008

...la la la...

So, because of some awfully poor planning on my part, I'm bored silly. Slap my hand!

What did I do? Well, I got caught up in creating. Which is an awesome thing, don't get me wrong...but I created and created and created...and then I ran out of supplies! oops! So here I sit, relatively supply-less...

*sigh*

I suppose I should take comfort in the oodles of supplies I have on order, though. Guess what I'm gonna be playing with. Go ahead...guess! COPPER! yay, right?!?!

Well, in the meantime, while I sit here with a big cup of tea, I am keeping myself occupied with other things...like a new listing in my shop! Yes, I had enough supplies for one more set of earrings (ya know, the hidden stash supplies).

I had ordered some pillow-y powder blue vintage glass beads awhile back and couldn't figure out what the heck to do with them. They're sooooo pretty, especially with the slight swirling cloudy white inside! Well, then (to my unending delight) I stumbled upon some little antique brass charms...little girls in fly-away skirts and big ol' umbrellas. They go perfectly together!

I'm calling them my 'Rainy Day Girl' earrings...I keep saying that they're inspired by the springtime I keep wishing for...because, of course, I REFUSE to admit that they were partially inspired by this horribly wet Chicago weather we've been having. Yup, this is me...refusing to admit it ;P

2 comments:

chelsea said...

I LOVE the rainy day girl earrings! So cute. That is perhaps my favorite color of blue.

outofthepinksky said...

These are fabulous! Great job!