Thursday, January 24, 2008

All my Blog-readin' Friends ♥

I was somewhat sorta productive these past few days, which is shocking considering how much is going on outside the little internet box (what? there's life off the internet? Yeah, I had that reaction at first, too!) But like a good little crafter, I made up some jewelry, took some pics (though not my best) and listed it in the shop. Do I get points or something for that? hehe ;)

No, but really...do I?

So ANYWAY...like I was ranting about the other day, Valentine's day is coming! Exciting, even for my single self...ok, mainly cause my birthday is the day before the big lovey-dovey day (which means atomic cake for me, yay!) But all that aside...cause I really intended to go somewhere with this...in honor of one of my favorite Hallmark holidays, I'm offering a little special, just for my blog-gy readers...yes, you!

Click on over to my Etsy shop...Jezabel's Jewels...shop til ya drop (for yourself, your mother, your girlfriend...hell, your CAT) and when you're all finished check out, but DON'T PAY. Why? Cause I'll send you a revised invoice with NO SHIPPING! yaaaaaaay for free shipping, right? Ok, one more thing though...in the 'Notes to Seller' box during checkout, enter 'FREE SHIPPING BLOGGY LOVE' so I know that ya came from here.

Did that make any sense at all? Ok, here's the Cliff's Notes version. Shop, Checkout, Write 'FREE SHIPPING BLOGGY LOVE' in the messages/notes to seller box, wait for me to invoice you, then pay :) Easy as pie! (mmmmm....pie....) This oh-so-nifty offer only applies to jewelry and ends on February 14th ♥

So......whatcha waiting for?

0 comments: