Thursday, January 3, 2008

My Very First Post ♥

How exciting...my very first Jezabel's Jewels blog post! lol *Ü*

A little bit about myself...

Though my blog and Etsy shop are rather new, I'm no newbie to creating! I started making jewelry a while back as a way to accessorize my ever-so-broke college self! Pretty soon, my lopsided loops straightened out and my uneducated efforts began looking like ACTUAL jewelry, lol! I fell in love with creating it (ok, and WEARING it, too!) ♥

I can't say that I have any one particular style...my tastes change with my moods! So while some days I'm loving the sophisticated beauty of pearls & sterling silver, other days I can't get enough vintage lucite & antiqued brass! Some days I'm dramatic, while others find me serene...Ya just never know! No matter what my mood or medium, though...I always create from my heart ♥

I'm blessed to have found some great places to sell my work...at a boutique in the Chicago-land area as well as on Etsy. I couldn't be happier! So, here's to a wonderful, prosperous & happy 2008!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I just started blogging last week. :) Let me be the first to leave you a message. :):):) Have a wonderful Friday

JerZ said...

Good start! Good luck to you!

What is Wrong With Me 2 said...

you're doing a great job on your blog Jen-- Keep it up! :)