Sunday, January 20, 2008

Brrrrr!

Brrrrrrr...it's cold outside! No, like seriously cold. This is the part of Chicago's winter that I loathe. I think I need to move someplace warm and sunny. Ah, sun...bliss :)

Well, at least I have some new beads to play with! I just got them in the mail the other day (I LOVE getting mail). I have some pieces featured in a shop over here and my vintage-y lucite stuff just doesn't fit in all that well. It's more 'mind-body-spirit' wellness...so the gemstones with metaphysical properties do a lot better.

On a side note, like my organizational skills? Seriously, it's amazing I can ever find anything... Those beads have been sitting on my desk like this since I opened the package. Bad crafter...bad, BAD crafter!

Lava Rock, Chrysoprase, Carnelian...oh my! Pyrite, too. Now if only I had some free time to get something made...someday soon :) I'd actually like to round out my Etsy shop with some more gemstone jewelry. Hmmm...we'll see.

0 comments: