Friday, January 11, 2008

Things I Love ♥

All too often we find ourselves focusing on the negative. So, I figure...why not take a moment and think happy thoughts *Ü*

♥ WHAT MAKES ME SMILE ♥
Big mugs full of hot tea (milk & sugar, please & thank you) ... handmade bath & body ... finding the *perfect* shower temp ... handwritten thank you notes ... fresh lavender ... MISSY (my puppy) ... rag dolls ... yellow roses (oh, heck...ANY color roses!) ... vintage lucite ... teddy bears ... unexpected gifts ... RASPBERRIES ... video poker ... little chirpy birds ... antiqued brass ... just about anything pink ... fuzzy slippers ... handknits ... hearts ... my kitties ♥ ... strollers on the sidewalks in spring ... tree branches that canopy the street ... the smell of fresh rain ... THUNDERSTORMS ... hot apple cider ... ribbon ... things with my name on them (I'm super corny like that, lol) ... the Smoky Mountains ... pretzels ... PEZ ... waking up to my (current) favorite song on my radio alarm clock ... coconut ... my pink sewing machine ... the bright lights of Vegas ... psychic readings & energy healings ... Jane Austen ... Moonlight on Friday nights (guilty pleasures, lol) ... selling my crafts to folks who covet them ... PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES ... mob movies ... Etsy shopping sprees ... the book store ... vacations ... romance novels ... antique mirrors ... atomic cakes ... dreamsicles ... new socks ... music ... LOVE


ok, did I cover everything? Probably not, but here's one more for the night...I was over on Etsy, browsing around for this & that...and guess what? I'm featured in this lovely treasury!

It's all about 'Treats for the body' and there are some absolutely wonderful treats in there! I'm oh-so honored to be featured there ♥

So I'm gonna send out a HUGE thank you to it's wonderful curator (with awesome taste, might I add)
CupcakeNKisses


0 comments: