Sunday, January 27, 2008

Lazy Sunday...

There's something about Sundays...no matter what plans or goals I make for myself, no matter what I have every intention of getting done...it's always a loss! lol. Sundays are my 'lost days'. I wake up, I click around the internet for awhile, I drink some tea, I watch some Law & Order...and POOF! Sunday is suddenly over!

Well, I suppose that's ok considering how much I got done earlier in the week. Yes, my blog reading friends, I was pretty productive! Well, crafting-wise at least. I managed to get some new pieces listed and even a couple sold (yay!). So all in all, I think I'm entitled to a lost day, right? right!


I went ahead and ordered some new brass charms the other day...some shamrocks, mother's day ones, bunnies. It can be a hassle to find unique supplies lately...especially charms, yikes! First of all, try finding ones that aren't geared towards little kids...then find ones that haven't been used by every other crafter out there. BUT, I'm really happy with a couple new places I've found...so we'll see how it goes :)

Well, off to enjoy my lazy Sunday...I think it may be time for a peanut butter cookie. mmmmm.

*OH OH OH! don't forget my bloggy love free shipping special! It's going on until Valentine's day...whatcha waiting for?*

0 comments: