Monday, January 14, 2008

My, oh My!

Well, I've been a busy little beaver today! Had somewhat of a day off (long story), so I got to fiddle around the web some...and I discovered a new site! Ok, well maybe I didn't necessarily 'discover' it today as much as explored it. I heard about it awhile ago...DaWanda!

It's more of an international site...but that suits me just fine. Just think of my jewelry going all over the globe....WORLD DOMINATION! mwah ha ha ha ha! ;)

And ya know I just HAD to set up shop there too! Check out Jezabels Jewels over at DaWanda!

Exciting, huh? Yeah, I thought so too! So why did I have all this extra time to play today? Well, I signed up for a class that was supposed to start today. Imagine my surprise to get a call 90 minutes before class is set to begin...it was canceled due to 'lack of enrollment'. CANCELED! ugh. So after spending another 90 minutes on hold with the registration office (at least it seemed like 90 minutes), I finally get my money refunded. Once more...ugh. So of course I had to go fiddling around the web...to keep what's left of my sanity! lol :P

Typical Monday...

1 comments:

LesChic Boutique said...

Thank you for the compliment on my rings! I love your earrings..those are not my strong talent so I love to buy everyones elses!