Thursday, January 17, 2008

Feeling Loved ♥

So things haven't been flying out of the shop this week. And, yeah...it's easy to indulge in a moment or two of feeling icky. Is it me? Do I smell? lol...you know what I mean, I'm sure. But then, some days are good :)

Imagine my surprise to find myself featured in not one, not two, but THREE Etsy treasuries today! Ohmygosh...I'm feeling a lot of Etsy-Love right now! Like check out this awesome magenta themed one by LindaDavisDesigns. I love how bright and bold the colors are...they just jump right off the page! My 'Berry Infatuation' earrings are featured in there...how exciting! It's also really awesome be share a treasury with such talented artists...a few (ok, all of them) that I really REALLY admire. yay!


So as if I wasn't elated enough by that fabulous treasury, I see another little gold star next to this LOVE-ly treasury by LittleShopOfBaubles! It's titled "All You Need is..." and everything in here is love-inspired...which made me smile :) With Valentine's Day coming up, it has the perfect theme...and my 'Love' earrings are in there (yay!). I'm so honored to be in such wonderfully talented company!


Now if those weren't enough to make me smile, I find this super-spiffy treasury created by khouser (who, by the way, has some WONDERFUL ceramic wares...ohmygosh, you just have to check it out!). This one is entitled "dats Berry Berry gooood" and ya know what? It is! Again, my ever so popular 'Berry Infatuation' earrings are featured in here...along with some devastatingly lovely berry colored art. I just adore khouser's Berry Cups :)

See why I'm feeling so loved? Ah, it's good to be me today ♥

3 comments:

QuintessentiallyEnglish said...

Hey flickr friend :) Congrats on all the Treasuries, good idea to mntion them on your blog!

LoveMeKnot Creations said...

dang! much congrats to you! 3 treasuries is amazing! You deserve it though, the earrings are wonderful

Amy Yang said...

Congratulations on being in so many treasuries! Your jewelryis gorgeous so it's not wonder :)