Saturday, January 5, 2008

aw, nuts!


Ohmygosh, so exciting...my treasury was on the front page of Etsy today! And ya know what? I missed it. Argh. This is exactly why I think I need to quit my job and just stay home, monitoring Etsy...ALL. DAY. LONG. ha!

Ok, so maybe that won't quite work. *sigh* Well, at least I can immortalize my lovely treasury...

Isn't it pretty? Yes, I was quite proud! Thank goodness for all the talent on Etsy...they make it quite easy to come up with some GORGEOUS ideas :)

Well, after a long day of work...I think I'll sit here with my big ol' cup of tea, in my fuzzy slippers and flitter around the web...or maybe make up a pretty new pair of earrings...

Now there's an idea!

2 comments:

Becca Alley said...

Fun!

Field Notes said...

That's a very pretty treasury. I like it a lot. Too bad I missed seeing it too :{ Here's to getting lucky and seeing your next one 'live.' =D

recycledideas